The Jones's at No. 43

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Our Flat

So I started a cleaning frenzy today at 4 o'clock and tidied and cleaned until 9 p.m. I was like a possessed woman! By the time I was finished my back was SO painful that I could hardly stand straight! On the plus side, the flat is tidy and looks really good. Perfect opportunity for me to take some photos to show you. Remember - it's nothing fancy! Very basic, but suits us fine.

This is the entrance hall of our flat and Socks' favourite place to sleep. She loves the puzzle that's on the table because it lights up in the dark. To the right of the picture you can see the front door and behind the curtains is our balcony (which we never use).



From the entrance hall/dining room there is a long corridor to the rest of the flat:



Here is the lounge:



This is our bedroom:



Guest bedroom:



Kitchen:



Finally, the office, where I spend a lot of my time on the computer (you can see how tiny the room is)!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home