The Jones's at No. 43

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Traffic

I forgot to write in my last post - on my way to the Garden Tea, the auto driver was lost and asked me where we were going. I wasn't sure - just had the address, so I called Pam to ask her where it was. She put her driver on the phone to the auto driver so they could speak Tamil. As he was talking, we were going up onto the flyover. He obviously couldn't hear what Raja was telling him, so he just pulled over on the top of the flyover. I couldn't believe it. It was very busy on the roads as it was still rush hour. I decided to take the opportunity to take a few photos of the traffic! See below:

Traffic in Chennai

2 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I bet the horns honking at your stopped auto were deafening!

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger Suzanna said...

Yep - they were going crazy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home