The Jones's at No. 43

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Nightmare!

You won't believe this! I was just on the phone to Penri's mum and there was an almighty bang! Penri shouted from the other room to ask what the noise was. I had no idea either, but my first assumption was it was one of the cats. I got off the phone and shouted both Pepsi and Socks. Pepsi was asleep in one bedroom and Socks was asleep in the other (lazy cats).

I walked around the flat looking for some sign of what it could be. When I walked back into the lounge, there was a horrible gas smell and the a/c was off. It was the stabiliser box from the a/c which has blown. So, we now have two out of three a/cs not working ... fantastic!

Tomorrow I plan on getting them fixed which means staying in the house ALL day because there's no guarantee when the electrician will get here. I must be mad, cause I also have the plumber coming to fix two leaking toilets. Chances are - neither of them will turn up, but we will see.

Just had to write and get this off my chest. It is sweltering hot in our flat now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home