The Jones's at No. 43

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Garden Tea

Today was the OWC (Overseas Womens Club) annual Garden Tea, which was held at the Japanese Consulate. There were a couple of stalls there raising money for charity and there were three demonstrations: a Japanese Tea Ceremony, Ikebana and Maki. I think it went really well and everyone seemed to be having a really good time. Here are a few photos I took:


(from L to R): Chelle, Alison, Lisa, Gwen and Pam






















Patty





















Gwen

Pam and I

Stephanie and Danie





















Natalie


















Tatjana

Sejal and Lakshmi

Gwen and I

Thanks to Gwen for the following pictures of the demonstrations. I didn't take any as it was outside in the sun and it was scorching hot.

Sushi demonstration

Japanese Tea Ceremony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home