The Jones's at No. 43

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Shopping

I went shopping with my friend Gwen yesterday. She is also expecting a baby so we decided to visit baby shops around Chennai and price a few things up. I didn't really intend on buying anything and I haven't bought anything yet as I didn't want to get anything too early on in my pregnancy.

Anyway, I saw this lovely baby glider that can be used from newborn. It glides back and forth or side to side and plays music and also has a mobile across the top with some toys hanging down. It's made by Fisher Price as well, which made me even more keen to buy it as I know the brand.









A lot of the things we were looking at here were made by unknown brands, which I wouldn't feel happy about using. Some of the stuff was Avent or Fisher Price, or at least brands that we knew. Anyway, I bought the baby glider and a few little babygros and wash cloths and things. The only big shop we didn't get to was Mothercare as I've heard how expensive it is, however we are going to go and look on our next shopping trip.

I also bought a couple of things for the flat ... some paintings to hang up and a couple of bedside lamps. It is always easier and more fun shopping when you have someone with you.

Final piece of news ... great news actually - all my kids passed their piano exams with Merits and Distinctions! I was so happy to hear that - and so proud!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home