The Jones's at No. 43

Monday, March 10, 2008

Baby Shower 05.03.08

I had my baby shower on Wednesday last week (I'm sorry it's taken me so long to put the photos on my blogsite). It was a really nice experience for me as I've never been to a baby shower before and so many lovely people came along to share the experience. I was overwhelmed by the beautiful gifts I received and would like to take this opportunity to thank all those who spent time and money choosing us gifts. I really appreciate your kindness.

I have only just finished my 'Thank You' cards today and need to give them out this week. I would post them, but due to so many people not receiving their invites to the shower, I think hand delivering them is a better idea.

Anyway, I have some nice photos to put on here from the shower. It was held downstairs in Sparky's and Rebekah made it look really nice with tablecloths and hanging balloons, bibs and babygros (or onesies as they're called in America). Although the lighting is not so good in this picture, it's the only one I have that shows the decorations.



One of the buffet tables:



The cake (which Pam sent from Asiana):



The guests
Me and Rose



Natalie and Elizabeth



Me and Gwen



Patty



Me and Christine



Dalina, Stephanie, Jo and Louis



Me and Chelle


























Dalina and her gorgeous baby boy, Louis



Me and Tatjana



And finally, Penri's favourite photo from the shower

2 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wonderful photos! Sorry I missed it.

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Suzanna said...

I'm really sorry you weren't there. We missed you! Thank you for the beautiful presents - I really appreciate it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home