The Jones's at No. 43

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Wireless Internet

So, we finally got wireless internet! It's really cool. After Airtel (the Internet company) promising us they'd come last Wednesday, then it was 150% they'd come on Friday and guaranteed they'd come on Saturday, they finally turned up this week. It was a job that took about 10 minutes and the internet was working straight away. I'm really happy (and so is Pen) cause now we can use the net anywhere in the house on our laptops and we don't have to wait for the other person to finish in the office to use the net.

When I say the 'office' it's a very loose term. It's a tiny room which has had a desk put in it and you can literally touch all four walls if you spread your arms out, so there's definitely no room for the two of us. It's cool though, somewhere to sit and work or surf the net.

I drew a floor plan of our flat as it's really hard to explain the layout (see below). Unfortunately, I haven't been able to take any pictures of the flat as there is still SO much to do. I desperately need to buy a bookcase cause I have about 8 boxes of books that need unpacking and then I need to move a few things around and just get all the rooms looking good. The problem is, I just don't have the energy or the motivation at the moment! I will get round to it soon.





Not much other news here really. Nothing exciting happening. Will write soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home