The Jones's at No. 43

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Summer Holidays are nearly here ...

There is only one more week before school here breaks up and everyone will be leaving Chennai and going back to their respective countries, so it is going to be extremely quiet here.

We've been keeping pretty busy and all is going well. The MADRAS Kids performance was excellent ... the kids did really well and I think all the parents enjoyed it. I must admit I am quite relieved it is over. I can now relax and enjoy some quiet time.

I've heard the weather in the UK is pretty bad at the moment. Guess what it's like here? You got it - it's hot.

Penri keeps very busy with his work and seems to be working longer and longer hours. I don't know how he does it, but he seems to be enjoying it.

Not much other news from here really - all is still the same. It would be lovely to hear from some of you! Write soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home