The Jones's at No. 43

Friday, April 27, 2007

London - Part One (Radlett)



















We arrived in London on Tuesday evening and after dropping the car back at the airport we got a train to Liverpool Street Station and checked into our hotel (Holiday Inn Express). We had a quick walk around the block and picked up some dinner and then came back to the room so Penri could watch football.

On Wednesday morning, we both left early and Penri went to work whilst I caught a train to Radlett. I spent the day with Indeg and Manon. I cannot believe how much Manon has grown - she is such a beautiful little girl and so well behaved and I had so much fun at their house. I took lots of photos - there were so many but I have chosen four of them. The one of Manon on her own is one of my favourites! Penri came and joined us after work (at about 7 p.m) and spent a bit of time with Manon before she went to bed. Then Inds, Pen and I had a chinese takeaway. We left Indeg's house at 10.40 and pretty much ran all the way to the train station to make the 10.56 train. We got there at 10.53 and found the front entrance to the station closed so we had to run all the way around to the back gate to get into the station. I thought I was going to pass out! Anyway, we made it onto the train and got back into the hotel and crashed out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home