The Jones's at No. 43

Thursday, October 05, 2006

I'm not made of plasticine!


I have joined a Beginner’s Yoga Course. It is three times a week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday) from 4 p.m – 5.30 p.m. I thought it would be good for me to do some exercise (nothing too strenuous) and it gets me out of the house when Penri is at work. Well, whoever said that yoga is not strenuous and hard work and tiring was wrong. It is all of those things and I am finding it quite hard … I am definitely not as flexible as I used to be! Anyway, I am going to persevere to the end of the course and then instead of going on to the Intermediate Course, I am going to redo the Beginner’s Course. The worst thing about the course is that all the other people (okay there are only four others) but they can all do all the stretches and don’t seem to have a problem – it’s only me who can’t do it! I can’t hold all my weight on my arms alone and I don’t enjoy thrusting different parts of my body into the air while my arms feel like they’re going to collapse with the weight – so why am I doing it?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home