The Jones's at No. 43

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Socks and Pepsi

After all that I've written on my blog so far, there aren't any pictures of Pepsi and Socks so it's time to give them their moment of fame. I took these pictures of Socks the same time I was out photographing cows and I think the last one is a great picture, as you can see the reflection of the pool in the window. Most of the pictures I have of Pepsi are of her sleeping on the sofa or rolling around on her back with her paws in the air (not very flattering). Anyway, I've chosen two of her - one laid on the armchair and the other in the wardrobe. Since she was a kitten she has always been fascinated with wardrobes and loves sleeping in them. So here she is relaxing in my mum's wardrobe.












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home