The Jones's at No. 43

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Our relaxing day

This morning I was up early; I cleaned for a while and then woke Penri at 10.30 a.m. Last night we had discussed going to a hotel today so I could swim and Pen could get a massage. I asked him if he still wanted to do that and even though he was tired, he said ok, mainly because I think he knew how much I wanted to swim.

I phoned Asiana Hotel and booked him in for a 90 minute sport massage and then told him we had to be there at 1.30 p.m. We left home at about 12 p.m as it takes about an hour to drive there from our house. We actually made it in really good time and were there just before 1 o'clock. Pen decided he was going to have a swim before his massage.

The pool (see below) was cold, but once you got in it was ok. The weather wasn't great today - there wasn't much sun and it was raining on and off, but I didn't mind. While Penri had his massage I relaxed by the pool, enjoyed some spring rolls and milkshake and read my book.





Looking at the view from the roof of the hotel (on one side) you wouldn't know you were in India. It's just all green and there are no people or buildings about.



From the other side, you can see the road and some buildings.





We called at Pizza Hut on the way home to have some dinner. It was a nice change. Overall it was a really relaxing day and by the time we got home after 5 o'clock, I was exhausted and had to go for a nap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home