The Jones's at No. 43

Friday, October 13, 2006

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow











I went to have my hair done yesterday after the salon in question was recommended to me by a few people. I was told they could do blonde highlights and it wouldn't be a problem; so I made the appointment and was all set to go. One of my friend's here then told me the first time she went to the salon, instead of blonde highlights, her hair turned orange! I was mortified and worried they would mess mine up. But she told me that she's been back a couple of times since and it was fine. So, I decided to bite the bullet and just go for it.

I had highlights and a cut, which took just over 3 hours! I was starting to get fidgety after an hour and a half, but I'm glad I saw it through. The Sri Lankan man who did my hair made a really nice job of it and I'm really pleased with it. I always have it shorter than planned but at least it grows back (eventually)!

The price was the same as I would pay in the UK (which means it's expensive compared to India prices), but it's worth it to have it looking nice. So I will definitely go back to 'Bounce' (the salon) again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home