The Jones's at No. 43

Friday, April 27, 2007

Trip to England

















Well it is literally months since my last posting (appalling, I know) but I will make a real effort from now on to try and update this at least once a month. We are still in London and leave tomorrow to go back to India so I am updating this blog from our hotel room in the centre of London. I have so much to write about the trip that I am going to put it in sections based on the area of England (or Wales) we were in at the time.

For those who don't already know - we arrived in England on Saturday (two weeks ago) and have been to Swansea, Bristol, Chester, York, Grimsby, Scunthorpe, Lincoln, Sandwich, Norwich, Radlett, London in that order. Penri has driven 1,300 miles in 10 days as well as working in between!!

In addition to all the info I am going to put on my blog, I also have some photos to include (which I find always makes it more interesting to read).

The flight over from India was 10 hours and 27 minutes. I actually managed to sleep for about 5 hours of it, which was brilliant as it made it feel at lot quicker. Anyway, onto my next post and destination one: Swansea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home