The Jones's at No. 43

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Croc Bank 18.11.06

On Saturday we took a drive over to Fisherman’s Cove (a beach resort south of Chennai) as my dad and Dave wanted to hire a boat to go fishing. The only boat available to hire was a small, very basic boat with a little engine on the back and the fishing wasn’t with rods but with a net, so they decided to think about it (and see if there was somewhere else they could hire something better). We had the buffet lunch at the restaurant there (which was very nice) and then decided to head over to Crocodile Bank (which was only about 10 km away). It was starting to rain but we decided to go over there anyway. By the time we got to the Crocodile place the rain was minimal and it seemed to be stopping so we decided to go in. We had a good walk round and took some nice photos and this time I was brave enough to hold the baby crocodile! Penri wouldn’t hold him and there was no way my dad or Dave was going to. It was quite scary as I kept thinking he was going to turn round and snap at me so I probably held his neck a little too tightly (see picture). I also took some pictures including one of two street children with a monkey (unfortunately it’s not a great picture as it’s a bit too dark).





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home